Be Captivated by Views & Income
Seduced by the views and excited by the vision and plans to extend the home, our clients were indeed captivated by the potential this rural lifestyle property offers.
So much has been their love affair with this experience; they have decided to scale up their countryside adventure and as a result, the unlimited potential of this opportunity is yours to be realised.
A passive income from the established, fully irrigated Hass Avocado Orchard offers a buffer of capital while you decide where you may want to further transform the house and surrounding land. With stunning vistas of rolling hill country, green valleys and the sun sparkling off the Pacific Ocean in the distance, there are plenty of vantage points to while away the hours in contemplation.
Every child's dream... space, sun and sky
Come and be captivated!
* 1.6270 hectares more or less rural lifestyle property in Bay of Plenty
* 56 approx 4.5 year old, established Hass Avocado Trees (Bounty stock) covering approx. 0.70ha - fully auto-irrigated - wind protected - First harvest projection: 2020/21 (purchaser's advised to complete their own due diligence in respect to income & costs associated)
* Established fruit trees, vines, flower and vegetable gardens
* 117sqm, partly refurbished three bedroom home + separate double bay garage with sleep out
* Native Matai timber floors, modern galley kitchen, covered decks & porch
* 360 degree views including northerly ocean views which cannot be built out
* Highly sought after Pongakawa School bus route
* Commutable distance to Tauranga, Rotorua, Whakatane
* LIM available to prospective purchasers
* Kids playhouse, sandpit, trampoline, Tractor and spa pool are negotiable with sale
Offered by Negotiation
Contact Quintin and Janelle Havenga for further information and to arrange viewings outside of open homes.